Sunday 30 November 2014

Sweet Reckoning by Wendy Higgins

SWEET RECKONING - WENDY HIGGINS

PUBLISHED: 29TH APRIL 2014

Summary from Goodreads

It’s time.

Evil is running rampant and sweet Anna Whitt is its target. Nobody knows when or how the Dukes will strike, but Anna and her Nephilim allies will do anything necessary to rid the earth of the demons and their oppressive ways.

The stakes are higher than ever, and Anna is determined that the love she feels will be her strength, not a liability. But trying to protect the ones she loves while running for her life and battling demonic forces proves to be perilous—especially as faces are changing and trust is fleeting. When the Duke of Lust sends Anna’s great love, Kaidan Rowe, to work against her, Anna must decide how much she’s prepared to risk.

In the most sensual and fast-paced installment yet, Sweet Reckoning brings all the beloved Neph together one last time to fight for their freedom.
  

My review

The perfect ending! Totally worth the wait!

The Sweet Trilogy is my favourite series now. I loved the plot, I loved Anna and Kaidan's relationship, I loved this world of angels and demons, I loved the action, I loved the suspense, I love the way that Wendy Higgins write, I just loved everything. My life is complete now.

I am so sad that this trilogy has come to an end. But there is Sweet Temptation to look out to, which will have my name featured in it. OMG! I am so excited to read in Kaidan's POV! So happy I am, Wendy, you are so awesome!

Oh, and I love you so much, Kaidan! <3



No comments:

Post a Comment