Sunday 7 June 2015

Review - Dragonfly by Leigh Talbert Moore

DRAGONFLY BY LEIGH TALBERT MOORE
PUBLISHED ON MAY 30TH 2013
RATING - 4 STARS

Summary from Goodreads
Anna Sanders expected an anonymous (and uneventful) senior year until she crossed paths with rich-and-sexy Jack Kyser and his twin sister Lucy.

Pulling Anna into their extravagant lifestyle on the Gulf Coast, Lucy pushed her outside her comfort zone and Jack showed her feelings she's never experienced... Until he mysteriously withdrew.

Anna turned to her internship at the city paper and to her old attraction for Julian, a handsome local artist and rising star, for distraction. But both led to her discovery of a decades-old secret closely guarded by the twins' distant, single father.

It's a secret that could cost her the boy she loves and permanently change all their lives



My review
I find it quite difficult to write a review for this one. I gave this book 4 stars, so obviously I've liked it. It was a nice and fun story, which takes place on the beach. That's one of the two things I loved about this book. Julian is the other. He couldn't be sweeter, cuter or nicer than he already is. And he's an artist! He makes beautiful things. (I wish that dragonfly ring was mine.) And Anna loves him. But then there's Jack. I really didn't understand why Anna liked or even loved him. He made her cry so much. I found Anna a bit whiny. She should just be with Julian and never think about Jack.
The love triangle aside, the mystery about Bill Kyser en Lex LaSalle was a nice touch to the story.

No comments:

Post a Comment